India is a marvelous mosaic of multicultural delights. No wonder people from far and wide long to visit it. That’s why American Airlines flights to India are frequently operated that help fulfill the travel fetish of keen tourists. Being among the world’s oldest civilizations, India has a rich heritage and numerous attractions. All these factors make it one of the most-loved destinations on earth.
Marking its presence with vast geographical diversity, India rests in Southeast Asia. From the Great Himalayas in the north to the tropical rainforests in the south, India is dotted by glaciers, deserts, plateaus, ocean, bay, and sea to name a few. This diversity infuses myriad cultures, cuisines, faiths, traditions, and lands here. To savor the old with new, relaxation with adventure, modernity with ancient history, zoom into India.
The best of both worlds awaits you. Pick from the choices galore. Hop on an AA flight to India now.
Which Airport in India Caters to AA Flights?
Indira Gandhi International Airport in New Delhi greets American Airlines flights.
Other airports for American Airlines in India are –
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport (BOM), Mumbai (Maharashtra)
- Kempegowda International Airport, Bengaluru (Karnataka)
- American Airlines does not have a dedicated terminal at BOM and BLR.
- Some are American Airlines codeshare flights operated by other airlines. So, codeshare flights labeled as AA have the following terminals at the respective airports –
- Terminal 2 – BOM
- Terminal 1 – BLR
- These terminals can change at times. So, check for the airport terminal before your trip.
How Much Do American Airlines Flights to India Cost from the U.S. Destinations?
You can’t wait to explore India and purchase your flight tickets as soon as possible. So, get an idea of AA fares for India flights from some of the U.S destinations here. The table below lists some AA flights between the U.S. and India with their respective business and economy ticket prices.
So, book your round trip from your chosen U.S. destination to India with the help of the flight fares below –
|Destinations||Business Class (Round trip prices in $ from)||Economy Class (Round trip prices in $ from)|
|New York (JFK) to Delhi (DEL)||2943||835|
|Dallas (DFW) to Delhi (DEL)||4602||962|
|New York (NYC) to Delhi (DEL)||2943||835|
|San Francisco (SFO) to Delhi (DEL)||6254||734|
|Boston (BOS) to Delhi (DEL)||11791||1806|
|Chicago (ORD) to Delhi (DEL)||8656||2259|
|Dallas (DFW) to Mumbai (BOM)||5123||1140|
- The above-mentioned flight ticket prices are subject to change.
- To know the updated flight fares, call 1- 800-433-7300, the AA customer service phone number for India, and contact a customer service representative.
What is The Check-in Baggage Policy for American Airlines Flights to India?
AA flights to India offer a check-in baggage allowance generously. Offered for Premium Economy and Business travel classes, the airline ensures travelers can conveniently carry their stuff.
- Premium Economy – Check-in two free bags per passenger, up to 23 kg each.
- Business – Check-in two free bags per passenger, up to 32 kg each.
If you want to check in a third bag in either of the travel classes mentioned above, you must pay a $200 fee.
Are There Non-Stop AA flights to India?
When it comes to saving time on travel, American Airlines is second to none. That’s why it allows you to choose from a direct flight to India, a connecting flight, and a non-stop one. There are daily nonstop American Airlines flights to India, like New York to New Delhi and Seattle to Bengaluru – board one at your convenience.
Can I Travel to India with the AAdvantage Program?
Here are the rates at which you can travel between both the countries mentioned above with one-way awards. These include American Airlines’ partners –
- Economy Class: 40,000 miles
- Premium Economy Class: 62,500 miles
- Business Class: 70,000 miles
- First Class: 115,000 miles
So, whether you want to hop on a direct flight to Delhi or board a nonstop flight, these awards will help you save some bucks.
You can earn miles easily with American Airlines credit cards, Bask Bank, and the AAdvantage shopping. Moreover, the airline allows you to transfer rewards to:
- AAdvantage from Bilt Rewards at a 1:1 ratio
- Marriott Bonvoy at a 3:1 ratio
For more information, you can call the AA phone number for India and get connected to a customer service executive.
Does American Airlines Offer Vacation Packages to India?
Yes, AA offers well-designed vacation packages to India. Go through the AA packages on its official website and select that best meets your budget and requirements. Flight tickets, hotel stays, and car rentals are bundled up to provide you with your travel requirements at one place. Moreover, you can also save big on these packages.
At a Glance
- Airport for AA flight in India
Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi
- Check round trip flight ticket fares for Business and Economy classes between the U.S. destinations and India.
- AA check-in baggage policy for flights to India allows 2 free check-in baggage per passenger for –
- Premium Economy – Each up to 23 kg
- Business Class – Each up to 32 kg
- American Airlines non-stop flights to India
- New York to New Delhi
- Seattle to Bengaluru
- Redeem AA miles to book flights –
- Economy: 40,000
- Premium Economy: 62,500
- Business: 70,000
- First: 115,000
- Book American Airlines vacation packages to India for a cost-effective and convenient vacation.
Book American Airlines flights to India with miles for a budget trip. Catch nonstop AA flights to India and grab tour packages for convenience. So, you have affordability, ease, flexibility, and other benefits when you choose American Airlines as your travel partner.
So, get ready to have a fulfilling trip with American Airlines when you fly to India. The airline not only caters well to your journey requirements in the best way possible but also considers your budget. And provides you flight tickets and other perks that best suit your pocket and needs. Be flexible with travel dates, keep an eye on flight deals, and you will grab the most cost-effective trip.
An AA flight to India is just the beginning of a trip to treasure.