Having earned a trustworthy name in the aviation industry, American Airlines is growing everyday. From booking to making changes and from canceling tickets to getting money back from American Airlines, the airline constantly endeavors to provide the best to its customers. And why not? The airline has the motto of – Customer First and lives up to it.
Moreover, the airline meets the requirements of its passengers in the best way possible. Aiming at utmost customer satisfaction, AA provides unparalleled convenience, comfort, and services. So, you can be assured of getting the best flight trip with AA. However, if you have canceled a flight booking lately and are looking forward to getting your money back from the airline, go through the account that follows.
In Which Modes of Payment does AA Credit My Money Back?
AA gives you money back in the same payment mode through which you have paid the amount. Here are the points to keep in mind:
- Payment made with the credit card is given back to the card. However, it might be delayed at times and is done in 1-2 card cycles.
- If the payment is done in cash, you will get the amount credited to your bank account in working days.
Therefore, with the help of the above mentioned steps, you can easily resolve the query you have for can I get my money back from American Airlines in a hassle free manner and can have your money and your peace.
Return in Case of Booking
If you cancel your ticket booking within the 24-hour risk-free period and the flight’s departure was scheduled after 7 or more days, you are eligible to get money back from American Airlines.
- Login to your account on the official website of American Airlines.
- Alternatively, you can continue as a guest there.
- On the homepage, find the section – Help.
- Click – Contact American.
- A new page is displayed that shows various hyperlinks and sections for general queries of passengers.
- The page that follows provides you with the contact number of the airline to connect with an official representative from the Refunds team.
- Call on the number.
- Listen to the IVR instructions and follow.
- Press the keys as required.
- You will be connected to a representative.
- Convey your query or concern.
- The representative will resolve your concern with a smart solution.
Things to Remember
- You can get money back from the AA only if you have visited the official website for the booking or have made your reservation through the airline’s reservations department.
- If the reservation was done via any third-party, contact them to get your money back.
- AA refunds the money only to those who made the reservation. If someone else has done it for you, the refund will be credited only to their account.
In a nutshell, you are covered with AA flights if you want to request a refund on your booking cancellation. So, now you know how you can get your money back from American Airlines, go ahead and apply for the same.
Visit Here for More Information: American Airlines Customer Service Representative